~FanService~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo

Go down

Yo Empty Yo

Post by Meridian Fri 12 Sep 2008, 2:49 am

I usually go by Zira, but Meridian is my boy! He came to me in a dream...

Usually I'm more into Het and GL, but like I told Calix, loves love, amirite? Though I have a lot of other stuff going on, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get started playing, but I might lurk around for a bit. I hope I don't start looking like a flake to Calix. XD I just have one big RPG that I run and I'm working on creating an original fantasy world RPG too, not to mention that I have a little spawnling in real life who demands my attention. And I need to get off my ass more...

As for my character, I linked to his profile in a fantasy setting, but I'll be converting him. He was originally in that setting in the dream. Poor boy was raped by his own father (or at least the man who raised him). While realizing that what his father did was bad, he'll still be open to bisexuality. I think I might start him out as claiming to be straight, but falling into his bisexuality.

Anyway, yeah. I'll lurk for a bit. <.< >.>

Last edited by Meridian on Fri 12 Sep 2008, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff about my character.)
Meridian
Meridian
Butt Boy

Number of posts : 1
Character Age : 17?
Registration date : 2008-09-12

http://www.eiyuukishiden.com/Characters/meridian.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum