~FanService~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Days [OPEN]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School Days [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: School Days [OPEN]

Post by Seiteki Mon 01 Sep 2008, 4:21 am

"AHHH!" Ryou screamed, feeling his perfect little hairdo torn to ribbons by this beast that Mirza had to live with. Glitter covered the gothic one's hands like blood, as evidence of the atrocities he'd just committed. Ryou started choking overenthusiastically, as if that would make the other man let go of his neck rather than revel in his victory and choke him harder. His arms flailed a bit until he stretched to reach behind him, and take advantage of that long ebony hair his attacker possessed.

Slim fingers latched onto the black locks and yanked in return, tugging and screaming as a given. He probably fought like a toddler, kicking like he did, rolling around despite his expensive clothing. "Leggo leggo! That's my hair! I was invited in here by Mirza and you're pulling my precious hair. What kind of maniac attacks Seiteki!?"

Then, Mirza, in all of his idiocy, managed to open up the door to the secret room. Ryou had his face ground into the carpet at the time, but he managed to turn his head and look a little. This was the famous back room? Looking inside, he could see the silhouettes of a musician's dreamland. It almost resembled his studio, except it was tiny and cramped with undoubtedly bad acoustics. But... why was that... secret?

"...You play?" Ryou was a little dumbfounded. All this over a little bit of music? Maybe he was a closet Seiteki fan after all.
Seiteki
Seiteki
Butt Boy

Number of posts : 12
Roleplayer : Loki-chan
Character Age : 21
Band : Mirror Box
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Riel Mon 01 Sep 2008, 4:52 am

Mirza was hardly even a distraction at this point, the poor boy.

The mass amount of glitter that fell from the man's hair nearly made Riel sick..and god, what the hell was he doing? It was almost as if Seiteki was having some sort of tantrum. He almost wanted to smack him and tell him to fight like a freaking man, not some five year old pussy.

He let out a displeased growl as he felt the opposer's hand wind into his hair and give a harsh yank, but Riel had experienced worse..and don't forget that he was probably too angry to give a damn.

"And what kind of idiot talks in third person?!" he countered.

Riel hadn't even noticed that the door had opened, and he was probably two seconds away from strangling the keytarist when he heard that absolutely baffled sounding question.

"...You play?"

He paled. Well, the cat was out of the iron shackled bag now...and these idiots would be the first people to know, great. Just. Great.

"I-I..uh" Riel stuttered, unsure of how to respond, seeing as normally he would have denied it completely. Now, however, the proof was staring everyone in the face. Needless to say, his anger had immediately been replaced by awkwardness and confusion. What was he fighting for now if there was nothing he could do to hide it?

Very slowly, he let go of Seiteki and stood up. He didn't really respond as he grasped the door and began to close it, maybe if he said nothing they would just let it pass?
..but after his claw and tooth performance that was highly unlikely.
Riel
Riel
Butt Boy

Number of posts : 17
Roleplayer : Scorp
Character Age : 19

https://fanservice.darkbb.com/band-and-character-profiles-f9/riel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirza Mon 01 Sep 2008, 5:15 am

Play? Riel? His roommate knew how to play and he didn't know. How was that even possible! Mirza was a little miffed at not being told something so important, but he was a little too in awe of the fact that Riel liked music too. He wondered if he was any good.

"How come you didn't tell Mi-chan?" Mirza asked, getting to his feet rather clumsily and wiping his long shorts off. "Your secret H Den isn't a big deal, really." Before Riel could close the door, Mirza casually pushed past him, nudging it back open with his shoulder. He looked over the room, eyes filled with childish wonder.

"Amazing," he murmured, resisting the urge to run his fingers over everything; he had a feeling Riel would get mad at him if he did. He didn't exactly want his hair to be pulled on, so he was good at keeping his control just this once.

"Hey, Ryou," Mirza called, "don't we need more band members?" He stared back hopefully, wide blue eyes flitting from Seiteki to Riel and back again. Even though they'd just fought on the ground like a pair of middle schoolers, Mirza couldn't help but think they were already gaining a new band member. He didn't even stop to think that the two men would never get along with each other.
Mirza
Mirza
Wannabe

Number of posts : 33
Roleplayer : Calix
Character Age : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-26

https://fanservice.darkbb.com/band-and-character-profiles-f9/mirr

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiteki Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:11 am

Ryou lay there for a moment, slowly bringing himself to sit up, his long legs crossed and his hands draped in his lap. He slouched forward, narrowing his eyes a little, just thinking over this little room. He'd just been beaten over a room... with musical instruments inside. This guy was trying to hide music from a musician. What the hell was going on here?

He shook his head like a dog drying off, tapped his head a few times to make sure it was okay, rubbed his forehead down the bridge of his nose, and then left his hand sitting there, digging into his cheeks and covering his mouth. Ah... it really made no sense.

"You play the..." Slowly he rose, getting to his feet and stepping in the room after Mirza. A load of mixing implements, but also a notable bass guitar. Ryou turned to Riel, examining both the guitar and the man for a long bit of time. Yes, they did seem to fit, Riel and that bass.
"Bass. You're a bassist. Why didn't you say anything! You knew Mirror Box didn't have a bassist." Ryou flailed, ignoring the fact he might never have heard of Mirror Box (though living with Mirza, how could he not have) and that he'd hated this guy just a minute ago. Music before trifling disagreements, right? Besides, all this started over this secret music room.

"All this time, my guitarist was living with our ever needed bassist... the things we could do with a bass! That would fill in the band, do you realize this? All we need is that bass!" Ryou pointed dramatically at the guitar, enough sparkles left in his hair to fly out at his dramatic motions. Finally, he resumed his calm, and turned to Riel, looking at him like a serious adult for the first time since he'd shown up.

"Would you want to play bass in our band?" It was no longer a question of if he was good, just if he would.
Seiteki
Seiteki
Butt Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riel Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:41 am

Space! Solitude! Where the hell had all of that gone? All Riel wanted what his god damn space, and what ever little space and privacy he had left was now officially gone. He almost wanted to hit Mirza over the head for walking past him so easily into the room he had never been let into before. That was Riel's space, no one elses.

"Hey! Just because you saw it doesn't mean you can just go waltzing in---!" His voice sounded a little strangled. This had never happened before, and it was never supposed to happen. Riel himself wasn't even sure how to handle the situation.

"Hey, Ryou....don't we need more band members?"

He knew Mirza was in a band, and he knew the band was desperate for a bassist, and one of the reasons he didn't want Mirza of all people to know was because he knew he would be asked to join. He didn't want to join, he had no desire. He had never wanted to say 'no' more than he did now, especially with those blue eyes looking at him so hopefully.

"N-now wait a second-!" He began, stuttering. However, Seiteki easily interrupted him with his own sparkling enthusiasm. Riel clenched his fist as the keytarist too stepped into the room without permission. God dammit, did either of these two even listen?

"No," Riel said bluntly before Seiteki could even finish his question.
"I don't play for people, I play for myself."

It was probably more of a 'couldn't' than a 'would'. Riel couldn't play in front of a single person, let alone an entire crowd. There was no way.

"That's why I didn't show Mirza, now get out."
His voice had gone unmistakably cold as he held a finger to the outside of the door.
Riel
Riel
Butt Boy

Number of posts : 17
Roleplayer : Scorp
Character Age : 19

https://fanservice.darkbb.com/band-and-character-profiles-f9/riel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirza Wed 03 Sep 2008, 4:59 am

Mirza stood completely still for a moment, his mouth hanging open. They'd just been... denied? But Mirza had always tried to be his nicest to Ruru-chan, he thought. It was like Riel had just stabbed him in the heart; he took it quite personally. Finally he closed his mouth, lip quivering more than just a little visibly, so much that he had to bite it to stop.

Finally shutting up for once, he just rushed past Riel, giving him quite a glare as he did so. He took Seiteki by the wrist, leading him out of the back room.

"I never wanted to see your stupid room anyway," Mirza said, not looking at Riel. "Ryou and I can handle Mirror Box ourselves. In fact, we have shows to play. Without you. Mr. Grumpy probably can't even play very well anyway." He gave a childish pout and tugged on Seiteki's arm, trying to get him to follow outside the dorm room. He was too mad to hang around with Riel in the area and just wanted to get out.

How dare Riel reject him like that! After Mirza had spent so much time trying to be good to him, despite the bassist's poor behavior in return. He was so upset he could cry, and indeed, tears began to form at the corners of his eyes.

"Let's go!" Mirza shouted, seemingly on the verge of a tantrum. "I don't care where, I just don't want to see his dumb face." He stormed out of the dorm room, biting his lip against the tears. Most normal people wouldn't really understand why he was so easily upset, but it made perfect sense to him.
Mirza
Mirza
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiteki Fri 05 Sep 2008, 12:18 am

Seiteki's eyes widened. Like a rock had come smashing into a mirror, his image shattered, leaving him gaping much like a large mouthed bass. He would've much preferred the large mouthed bassist in this situation, and he simply couldn't believe what he'd heard. He was hearing wrong, clearly, because no one turned Seiteki down. Of course, Seiteki didn't hear incorrectly, either, so nothing was computing. He'd just been...

Rejected.

He couldn't really understand until Mirza started shouting at Riel and pulling himself out of the door. He shot that bassist an icy stare before following along with the irate guitarist, huffing as he took the lead and stuffed them in an elevator, and swiftly leaving the building. Back to the limo that he'd had parked there for a while now, he ripped open the door and gestured Mirza inside. Then he got in himself, in a huff.

"Home, Tsuzuki-san." Ryou grumbled through his teeth, settling down in the plush comfort of the limo and resting his head on Mirza's shoulder.
"That bastard Riel... how do you endure rooming with him? In that little prison cell? Honestly. If you ever want to stay with me, you're more than welcome. I can even get you to school. Just to get you away from that insult to music." Ryou growled, flopping forward as he reached for the bar and poured himself a glass of wine. It was always a good idea to have a fully-stocked limo.

"Ugh. Beverage?"
Seiteki
Seiteki
Butt Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirza Fri 05 Sep 2008, 5:49 am

Mirza happily got into the limo, excited to see Seiteki's big house again. He never really thought anything of Seiteki's behavior, so he didn't think anything of it now. Just an innocent ride, an equally innocent visit. As if his idol, someone so great like Seiteki, would ever see anything in him.

"Ugh. Beverage?"

"Uhm, I don't know if I should," Mirza replied softly, pressing his knees together and placing his hands atop them; he bit his lip, not sure what to say. "I think I'm okay. And I guess I'm okay at the dorm, too. I think...." It was tempting, to just give up a grumpy roommate and move in with someone he so desperately idolized, but he figured Seiteki was only being polite.

Imagining it, though, he couldn't help but be starry-eyed. A huge room, canopy bed, floor-to-ceiling windows with flowing drapes. Like a prince. Or a princess. Mirza giggled to himself, blue eyes drifting nervously to Seiteki. Well, he wouldn't really belong in that kind of environment, anyway, and he was sure Seiteki knew that.
Mirza
Mirza
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Seiteki Sat 06 Sep 2008, 2:25 am

Seiteki paused, mid-sip in his flute of wine. Yes, he knew he was drinking from the wrong glass, and he couldn't really be assed to fix it. Truthfully he just liked flutes better, he found them sexier to hold. The ballroom sized wine glass his rich-man's-manners instructed him to use was simply too bulky, without the necessary flair.

His eyes fell on the perky guitarist, violet orbs carefully sizing him up. Was he really going to reject Seiteki after all of that? Well, he supposed this wasn't the same sort of offer. But it was still something he'd hoped he'd accept. He settled back into the couch, sighing softly.

"Well, if you think about it, it would give us more time to practice, living together. The studio is already at my house, and if we want to be serious about Mirror Box, we'd record more than you go to class, anyways. Mirza-kuuun, we really need a record label!" Ryou pouted, convincingly.

"Well... even if you don't like that idea. Would you at least stay with me on the weekends? Please? If that shit that you're rooming with won't help our endeavor, we'll just have to work twice as hard to make up for it!" Ryou clenched his fist and nodded in determination. He'd do it, no matter what! And Mirza would help him!
Seiteki
Seiteki
Butt Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirza Mon 08 Sep 2008, 6:30 pm

Mirza found it hard to refuse his idol, and thinking about Riel, who he'd probably never get to like him, he also found the courage to just accept. He nodded then.

"O-okay," he said, trying to make his voice as strong as he thought it should sound. "If Ruru-chan doesn't even want me around, then won't I just be better off with Ryou?" He clasped his hands before his chest. More practice with Seiteki? The thought of it made him giddy with excitement; he never thought he'd ever get to play with Seiteki when he was writing his fan letters, so every time he got to, he cherished it.

"Let's do it!" Mirza exclaimed, which could probably be taken entirely in the wrong way. He clapped then with his enthusiasm, smiling at Seiteki before remembering his usual hesitant manner. "I mean, only if you really want me to...."
Mirza
Mirza
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content